We provide one-to-one counselling and psychotherapy sessions in a confidential and safe environment to assist individuals, who are experiencing difficulties in their lives, explore their issues in an empowering and non-judgmental way. Our counsellors and psychotherapists are trained to handle issues including but not limited to:
- Stress, Anxiety, Depression & Self-Esteem Issues
- Substance Addictions & Family Support
- Families facing challenges of having children with disabilities; Parenting and Relationship Issues
- Compulsive Behaviours (shopping/shoplifting, gambling, eating, sex)
- Identity Crises
- Grief & Loss
- Life transitions (loss of employment, major life change, separation, divorce)
- Career Counselling (job readiness preparation, career transition)
Every couple has a cycle and experiences times when their relationship becomes difficult and communications breaks down. This can be a distressing time for a couple as they struggle to figure out what is going on in their relationship. We believe that it sometimes takes a third party to help couples navigate through their distress, rebuild trust, renew positive communications and regain emotional connection.
Families work like a system of interrelated parts, each one affecting the other. All families can experience times of difficulty or ‘dysfunction’ and often these patterns have been set generation upon generation. Whether you are looking to deal with an ongoing family issue or wanting to explore issues surrounding your family of origin, our counsellors can help.
Parenting & Relationships – Challenges Of Raising Children With Disabilities
The addition of a child to the couple relationship changes the face, structure and identity of the individual and couple forever. We help parents and families manage the ongoing changes and learn adaptive responses to support and enhance coping skills necessary for meeting the challenges of raising all children.